When playing Scrabble, anywhere from two to four players will enjoy the game. The object when playing is to score more points than other players. As words are placed on the game board, points are collected and each letter that is used in the game will have a different point value. You have come to just the right place to learn everything there is to know about playing Scrabble.
- Set up the board (and racks) and prepare to play.
- Determine who starts the game.
- Each player draws tiles.
- Each player gets a turn to play a word.
- Tally up the scores.
- Draw new tiles.
- Build on the existing words on the board.
- Focus on getting the highest scores possible on each turn.
- Challenge other players on their words.
- Exchange tiles that you do not want.
- Finishing the game: Calculate each player’s score.
Follow the manual on the scrabble board to learn the rules and base your calculation on each letter value to get the winner.
ITS TIME TO HAVE FUN!